If you missed last Thursday’s first webinar in PDA’s 2021 Series, Elle Steele’s “10 Things you need to know to set up your own business in Australia and be successful”, you can now view it by going to the PDA YouTube channel.
Join PDA’s Elle Steele as she guides you through her own personal experiences and the valuable tools that she’s gained in her establishing and running a number of successful businesses.
This could be your first move towards your dream of financial independence in setting up your own business.
10 Things you need to do to set up your own business in Australia and be successful, including:
* What’s your reason for starting a business – your BIG why?
* Understanding what imposter syndrome is and how to work through it.
* Why systems are your best friend in any business.
* Why building a solid foundation at the start will set you up for success.
* Why you need to charge for your services (even at the start).
* Self-care practices for the new business owner.
Don’t forget to subscribe whilst you’re there.